this is probably gna be the last time im blogging, til, well, who knows when. maybe i'll die before getting another chance to blog again. that would be great actually. -____-
next week,
16 September, Friday - GRADE 8 PIANO EXAM
the week after,
21 September, Tuesday or 22 September, Wednesday - FIRST INSTRU TEST
the next week after,
26 September, that week - SECOND INSTRU TEST
EOYS,
30 September, Friday - ENGLISH PAPER I & II
3 October, Monday - ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS & HCL PAPER I
4 October, Tuesday - PHYSICS (hoho, but i don't take it)
5 October, Wednesday - CHEMISTRY
6 October, Thursday - ENGLISH LITERATURE PAPER I & II
7 October, Friday - MATHEMATICS & SOCAIL STUDIES
10 October, Monday - BIOLOGY
11 October, Tuesday - HCL PAPER II & MEP
and even after eoys, i still can't have a proper break
31 October, Monday - CHINESE O LEVEL PAPER I & II
off to mug, mug, mug. hoho, i'm so lovin' it.
next week,
16 September, Friday - GRADE 8 PIANO EXAM
the week after,
21 September, Tuesday or 22 September, Wednesday - FIRST INSTRU TEST
the next week after,
26 September, that week - SECOND INSTRU TEST
EOYS,
30 September, Friday - ENGLISH PAPER I & II
3 October, Monday - ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS & HCL PAPER I
4 October, Tuesday - PHYSICS (hoho, but i don't take it)
5 October, Wednesday - CHEMISTRY
6 October, Thursday - ENGLISH LITERATURE PAPER I & II
7 October, Friday - MATHEMATICS & SOCAIL STUDIES
10 October, Monday - BIOLOGY
11 October, Tuesday - HCL PAPER II & MEP
and even after eoys, i still can't have a proper break
31 October, Monday - CHINESE O LEVEL PAPER I & II
off to mug, mug, mug. hoho, i'm so lovin' it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home